- Marshall will not collect, collate, process or reveal your personal information without your permission unless we are legally required to do so.
- We will only electronically request, collect, collate, process or store your personal information if it is lawful for us to do so.
- We will make every effort to make sure that your personal information is kept confidential and secure, by storing it on our secure database.
- We keep all recorded financial information strictly confidential
- 5. We take reasonable and necessary precautions to secure your transactions on our website – however, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your transactions.
- 6. Using this website is entirely at your own risk.
- Recording calls. We will monitor and record telephone calls that you make to our offices.
- This policy applies to all visitors to our website and customers who have ordered the goods or requested services we provide.
- Messages and updates. We may send administrative messages and email updates to you about the website. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages.
- Sharing. We may share your personal information with:
11.2 other divisions or companies within the group of companies to which we belong (including these owned by common shareholders) so as to provide joint content and services, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services and communications.
12.1 On registration. Once you register on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us as you will provide us with personal information.
12.2 The Marshall website may make use of cookie and tracking technology.
- Collection from a browser. We automatically receive and record internet usage information on our server logs from your browser.
- Status and Amendments
- Collection of personal data
15.1 Information collected about users through their use of this website is the property of the website owner.
15.2 The website owner will retain all ownership of and copyright in any database of users’ personal information.
16.1 While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to this site, Marshall Security or its Directors or staff can not under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by a user or users as a result of the intentional or accidental release of information
- Law enforcement. We may disclose personal information if required:
- by a subpoena or court order;
- to comply with any law;
- to protect the safety of any individual or the general public; and
- to prevent violation of our customer relationship terms.
- Employees. We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs.
- Children’s privacy
We regard the safety and privacy of children using this website extremely seriously but it remains the ultimate responsibility of the parents and other caregivers of children to ensure that they are not exposed to inappropriate content or behaviour.